Terms & Condition
CAREFULLY PRIOR TO USING THIS WEB SITE OF SEETRUE SCREENING LTD.
- The User herby acknowledges and
agrees that the User has freely and voluntarily entered into these Terms of
Use, and that the User has read and understood each and every provision of this
applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and
User represent that the User is at least 16 years old or reached the age of
majority in his residence territory. If the User is under 16years old or has
not reached the age of majority in such User’s residence territory, the User is
behalf of such User.
- “Site“, means the domainseetrue.ai or seetruescreening.comactivated, controlled and made available for the use of the Users by the Company.
- “Services“, a unique solutiondelivery, the implementation of which may include the supply of
certain Software (as described below) and equipment as well as the rendering of
- “Software“, means any software (including but not limited to software as a
service [SaaS]), utility, tool, or other computer or program code, as well as
the related documentation, provided by the Company and made available for use by
a User. Software includes software locally installed on the User’s systems and
software accessed by the User through the internet or other remote means (such
as websites, portals, and “cloud-based” solutions).
- USING THE SITE:
- During the use of the Site, the Users
are prohibited from:
- Using the Site in a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party’s intellectual property rights or other rights or that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent.
- Using the Site to engage in any activity that violates any applicable laws, regulations or generally accepted industry guidelines.The User shall not post or transmit through the Site any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions that encourage criminal conduct, give rise to civil liability.
- Using the Site in any manner that might be libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Using the Site to interfere or attempt to interfere in any manner with the functionality or proper working of the Site, or any portion or feature of it.
- The Users may not directly or
indirectly edit or modify, adapt, prepare derivative works from, decompile,
reverse engineer, disassemble, copy, license, assign or attempt to derive
source code from the Site or any related Software.
- The Company will make the Site available for the use of Users on computer and/or electronic devices as long as such devices meet the Company’s recommendations for the use of the Site, which includes a compatible hardware, software and internet access.
- The Company will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is working properly and continuously, however the Company does not warrant or guarantee that the Site will operate without interruption, errors and/or software glitches.
- The Company will make reasonable efforts to protect the Site and its computer systems from intrusion and / or burglary, while implementing reasonable safeguards. The User acknowledges that the Company can’t guarantee total immunity of the Site and the related computer systems from intrusion and / or hacking of hostile elements, which may disrupt and interfere with the normal activity of the Site.
- The Company may at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, take any one of the following changes:
- Modify or discontinue, in whole or in part, any aspect or feature of the Site, including the ability to browse the Site and read content contained on the Site.
- Change the access permission to the Site, including hours of operation of the Site or equipment (including hardware and software) required to use the Site.
- The Company may use “Cookie” technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve the Services provided to each User by the Site. A Cookie is a small data file that is transferred to the User’s electronic device’s hard disk. Most internet browsers automatically accept Cookies. The User may instruct its browser, by editing its settings, to decline acceptance of cookies, yet such settings may affect the User’s possibility to use some of the Site’s features.
- In order to enable the User to use the Site and related Services, the Company may request certain information regarding the User, such as name and email address, while the Company may also collect details regarding the Users IP address. Information the User provides the Company via the Site will be collected in order to improve the User’s ability to use the Site as well as the Site’s quality and improving the Services provided for the Users on the Site. The information provided by the Users will be used only for (1) contacting the Users; (2) enabling the User’s access to the Site and to use the Services; (3) identifying the content uploaded by the User to the Site; (4) collecting information regarding the Users use of the Site, including the content viewed by the Users using the site, and time spent by Users on each page and any part thereof; and (5) adapting the Site’s display to the language commonly spoken in the territory which the Users are located during their use of the Site, which the Company may use automatic decision making in order to do so.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that the Site is a proprietary product of the Company, and that all rights, titles, and interests in and to the Site, including associated intellectual property rights, including any patents, patent applications, copyrighted material and trade secrets, and all copies, revisions, modifications, updates and/or upgrades thereto, including all derivative works thereof, and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company.
shall be deemed as transferring Intellectual Property Rights from the Company
to the User. The Company shall retain all of its rights, titles and interests
including all Intellectual Property Rights unless otherwise mentioned herein.
The Company will not, directly or indirectly, take actions to contest and/or
infringe the Company’s Intellectual Property Rights.
the Term “Intellectual Property Rights” shall mean all
intangible legal rights, titles and interests connected or related to: patents,
patentable inventions, patent applications, and patent disclosures, together
with all reissuances, continuations, continuations-in-part, revisions,
extensions, improvements, modifications and reexaminations thereof, computer
programs, software, databases, trademarks and service marks (registered and
unregistered), domain names, copyrights, know how, or trade secrets (and the
right to limit the use or disclosure thereof), work of authorship, and all
other proprietary rights, industrial rights and any other similar rights, in
each case on a worldwide basis, and all copies and tangible embodiments
thereof, or any part thereof, in whatever form or medium.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANRIES
- The User acknowledges and understands that the Site and any content on the Site are provided to Users “As Is” without any warranties of any kind whether oral or written, expressed or implied. The Company expressly disclaims, and the User hereby expressly waives all other warranties, whether express or implied, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, non-interference, accuracy, reliability and quality of the Site.
RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION
- The User hereby irrevocably and unconditionally releases and covenant not to sue or pursue any other claim against the Company for any and all damages, liabilities, causes of action, judgments, and claims which may arise in connection with the Users use of, reliance on, or reference to the Site.
- The User will indemnify, and hold
the Company harmless, its technology providers and service providers, and each
of their respective employees, directors and representatives, from and against
any and all claims, costs, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments and expenses
(including reasonable fees of attorneys and other professionals), arising out
of or in connection with any claims, actions or proceedings (any and all of
which are “Claims“) which in any way arise out of or are
related to: (1) The User’s use of the Site; or (2) The User’s violation of any
direct, indirect, special or consequential, such User may cause to any third
party with relation to the Site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Company its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors or employees will not liable for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, exemplary, or any other damages (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) (collectively, the “Damages“), arising out of the User’s use or inability to use the Site. By way of example and not of limitation, the Company is not liable for Damages for: (i) loss of revenue, anticipated profits, business, savings, goodwill or data, and (ii) any failure of performance, error, omission, denial of service attack, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure.
- Notwithstanding the above,
if the Company is found to be liable by a final judicial ruling, the
Company’s liability to the User or to any third party shall be limited to the
sums actually paid by the User to the Company during the past 12 months in
connection with the Site.
AND CONTACT DETAILS
- Any User may from time to time elect to provide suggestions, comments, improvements, ideas or other feedback to the Company regarding the Site (“Feedback“). If the User elects to provide such Feedback, the User assigns all right, title and interest in and to such Feedback to the Company, and acknowledges that the Company will be entitled to use, implement and exploit any such Feedback in any manner without restriction, and without any obligation of confidentiality, attribution or compensation or other duty to account.
- If a User has any
regarding the User’s Intellectual Property or privacy, the User may contact the
Company at the contact details below.
- Such Feedbacks or Reports shall be sent to the following e-mail address of the Company email@example.com.
and any license or permission to use the Site as set forth herein, are
terminate automatically without notice from the Company if the User fails to
otherwise approved by the Company, the User will be prohibited from uploading
content to the Site.
The Company may
relations between the User and the Company, 30 days after published on the Site.
By continuing to access or use the Site after such updated version becomeseffective, the User agrees to be bound by the revised
recourse is to stop using the Site.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Neither Party shall have, nor shall either Party represent that it has, any power, right or authority to bind the other Party, or to assume or create any obligation or responsibility, express or implied, on behalf of the other Party or in the name of the other Party, except as expressly provided herein. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as implying that the parties to this Agreement are partners or as creating relationships of employer and employee, or agency between the Parties.
- The User may not assign or
the Company. Any such purported assignment shall be void.
- The Site may contain links to
external web sites that are not within the Company’s control. If the User decides
to use any of these external links, the User will be connected to a site not
privacy or security practices or the content of such websites.
- Any clause, provision, or portion
unenforceable under any law or by any court, arbitrator, or other proceeding,
shall be amended to the extent required to render it valid, legal and
enforceable, or deleted if no such amendment is feasible, and such amendment or
deletion shall not affect the enforceability of the other provisions hereof.
English language only, which language shall be controlling in all respects, and
all versions hereof in any other language shall not be binding on the parties
hereto. All communications and notices to be made or given pursuant to these
and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of Israel without regard
to the principles of conflict of laws. Any and all disputes and controversies
arising out of or in connection with the Agreement shall be brought exclusively
before the competent courts in Tel Aviv district, Israel.
- The foregoing represents the
complete and exclusive agreement between the User and the Company and
supersedes any and all prior oral or written agreements, proposals,
commitments, understandings, or communications with respect to the subject
made by either the User or the Company.
- Any waiver of any right or default
hereunder shall be effective only if made in writing and in the instance given
and shall not operate as or imply a waiver of any similar right or default on
any subsequent occasion. No waiver by either the User or the Company of any
breach or series of breaches or defaults in performance by the other Party, and
no failure, refusal or neglect of either User or the Company to exercise any
right, power or option given to it hereunder or to insist upon strict
compliance with or performance of either Party’s obligations under These Terms
respect to any subsequent breach thereof or a waiver by either Party of its
right at any time thereafter to require exact and strict compliance with the